Paycell ödemesi yaptığım için İş Bankası beni sistemden banladı / İşbank has blocked my online access for 1 TL payment to Paycell

Bugün İş Bankası, Paycell'e 1 TL doğrulama ödemesi göndermeye çalıştığımda beni sistemden banladı.
En son ev sahibime kira göndermeye çalışırken beni sistemden banladılar.
Türkçe bilmediğim için en son bankaya gidip sistemi açmak için 2 saatimi kaybetmek zorunda kaldım.
Bu kez yine 2 saatimi kaybetmek istemiyorum, bu yüzden lütfen uzaktan erişim engelimi kaldırın.
Zaten bankanın teknik desteğini aradım ve orada doğrulamayı başarıyla geçtim, ancak kilidi açmak yerine oradaki başka birinin beni Türkçe olarak arayacağını söylediler.
Türkçe bilmiyorum ve arama almaktan hiç hoşlanmıyorum!
E-posta adresim İş Bankası'na kayıtlı: dfediuk@gmail.com
İş Bankası girişi 99714893022 (TC kimlik numaram).

Today İşbank banned me from the system when I tried to send a 1 TL verification payment to Paycell.
Last time they banned me from the system while trying to send rent to my landlord.
Since I don't speak Turkish, last time I had to lose 2 hours of my time to go to the bank to unlock the system.
This time I do not want to lose 2 hours of my time again, so please unblock my access remotely.
I already called the bank's technical support and successfully passed verification there, but instead of unlocking, they told me that someone else there would call me in Turkish. I do not speak Turkish and do not like receiving calls at all!
My email address is registered with İşbank: dfediuk@gmail.com
My İşbank login is 99714893022 (my Turkish ID).

Step 2 (2023-01-15)

sikayetvar.com/is-bankasi/paycell-odemesi-yaptigim-icin-is-bankasi-beni-sistemden-banladi

03-TR

03-EN

Step 3 (2023-01-15)

An auto-response from IsBank:

Your query received on 15.01.2023 is in process with ref.: ISBN1002336410 and will be evaluated as soon as possible. Please also be informed that, according to Regulation on Banks’ Information Systems and Electronic Banking Services,our response will be sent through digital banking channels (internet branch or İşCep) in case it includes any informationthat is considered as sensitive and/or secret data. You will also be informed via e-mail when our response being shown atthe menu in our digital banking channels. You may track your query via related channels.

Step 4 (2023-01-17)

A response from bilgilendirme@ileti.isbank.com.tr:

As a result of the examinations, it has been seen that your access was blocked due to our security policy.
However, in order to reactivate your internet banking you need to send your request to your branch by submitting your passport copy to your signed written instruction via e-mail.
We also kindly like to remind you to call your branch to verify the delivery/receipt of your documents.
You can find contact informations of our Beylikdüzü/İstanbul Branch below:
E-mail: S128401@isbank.com.tr
Tel No: +90 212 876 4998

Step 5 (2023-01-19)

My request to the IsBank's Beylikdüzü/İstanbul Branch:

Lütfen internet bankacılığına (IsCep uygulaması ve web arayüzü) erişim engelimi kaldırın.
İmzalı dilekçemi ve pasaport fotokopimi bu mektuba ekledim.

DMITRII FEDIUK
Türkiye Yabancı Kimlik: 99714893022
Pasaport Kimliği: 754570912