freelancer.com: «The currency of the credit card is not the same currency as your billing agreement»

I am unable to use my bank card (it is in RUB currency) in Freelancer.com.
My bank card in RUB, not in USD.
freelancer.com wrongly detects the card’s currency as USD:

I got the following error message on the «Authenticate Your Credit or Debit Cards» page:

«Failed to charge. The currency of the credit card is not the same currency as your billing agreement. Please ensure the currency of the card is in USD and try again.»

How can I use this card in Freelancer.com?

I have got the following response from the Freelancer.com support:

We understand that you would like to authenticate your credit card on the site. The primary reason why your authentication was unsuccessful is the fact that Russian cards are not supported (even if their currency is USD) by this verification feature yet. You may skip this process for now and continue using your Freelancer.com account or you may use a different payment method.

Also, we would be happy to help you proceed with the authentication process by using the front-and-back image submission. This could be activated by using the link below:

With this option, you can either take the front and back photos of your credit card via your webcam or upload existing images from your device. The files should be within the maximum file size (5MB) and accepted formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif). Once submitted, you will be notified that the images will be reviewed. If approved, you will be given trust points for credit card authentication.