A contract with Gabriela Campedelli (espressivo.com.br)

1. The contract terms

Best description, I want minicar as shown in your answer in this post
magento - Magento2 Estimate Shipping rate and Tax in minicart - Stack Overflow

br

The client (Gabriela Campedelli) hired me to re-implement my previous solution which I have described on StackOverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/50059337

my-solution-on-stackoverflow

She wanted to display the «Estimate Shipping and Tax» and «Totals» blocks in the Magento 2 mini-cart.

I have implemented this solution for her espressivo.com.br website:

The client requested an extra non-paid work out of the contract's scope:

1- Estimate costs should display bellow product in minicart
2- My autocomplete which pass data from cart to shipping method should be working with it. So, I mean you should use my postcode field which has a mask for brazilian validation.
3- The amount as well as value of zipcode inserted in minicart should pass to shipping step when user proceed to checkout.
Then I think that should be fully funcional as estimate shipping rates as it is in cart.

5. My proofs that these 3 points are out of the contract scope

5.1. «Estimate costs should display bellow product in minicart»

To prove that it is out of the contract's scope look again to my solution at StackOverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/50059337

my-solution-on-stackoverflow

The «Estimate Shipping and Tax» and «Totals» blocks are displayed ABOVE products, not below.

Let's cite again the contract terms:

5.2. «My autocomplete which pass data from cart to shipping method should be working with it. So, I mean you should use my postcode field which has a mask for brazilian validation.»

5.3. «The amount as well as value of zipcode inserted in minicart should pass to shipping step when user proceed to checkout.»

To prove that these 2 points are out of the contract's scope let's cite the full contract terms again:

magento - Magento2 Estimate Shipping rate and Tax in minicart - Stack Overflow

That are the full contract terms. As you can see, the points 5.2 and 5.3 are not mentioned there.

As expected, I have won the dispute: